Digital Durometer – HPE III Basic
- New generation hardness tester with indication for specimen and environment
- Specimen/environment temperature
- Provides significant data for use in field or laboratory
Ball Rebound Tester
- Standards: DIN EN ISO 8307 / ASTM D 3574
- Ranges of application: for measuring the rebound resilience of polymer foams
- Basic configuration: consists of a test stand, a 500-mm down pipe and an electronic unit
the results are read in actual and median values in %
Gelomat – Capsule Hardness Tester
- Innovative testing device for the assured quality on gelatine capsules
- Range of application: hardness and firmness determination on soft-elastic materials like e.g. gelatine, gelatine capsules,
- Electronic unit with clearly arranged display, easy menu navigation, USB-interface for data transfer, modular digital test system, automatic recognition of the measuring range and measuring time
Fully Automatic Hardness Tester – Digi Test II
- The modular digi test II consists of 4 major components, the test stand, the loading module, the electronic unit and the interchangeable measuring unit for methods of IRHD, Shore and VLRH. The digi test II with standard specification is designed to be used in laboratories and customization is possible to make digi test II an ideal integration into customer’s production lines.
- Types of measuring methods: Shore A, A0, 0, C, D, D0, 00, 000, 000 S, E, micro Shore A, micro Shore D, Shore AM/M, IRHD L, IRHD N, IRHD M, IRHD H, VLRH
- Standards: DIN ISO 7619, DIN EN ISO 868, DIN 53505, ASTM D 2240, DIN ISO 48, DIN ISO 27588, NFT 46-003, ASTM D 1415, JIS K 6253
HPE Pusey & Jones
- Standards: ISO 7267-3 / ASTM D 531
- Ranges of application: this hardness method is for the hardness measuring on rubber or rubber-like materials and rubber rollers in the paper industry.
HPE III – Testing device for the determination of the firmness of fruit pulp
- Portable, hand-held design for ease of use in both indoor and outdoor work environments
- Non-destructive design
- Various anvil sizes to test a variety of fruits and vegetables to ensure quality
- Web based measuring and control system with 1/0 unit and WEBSeason software in a 7“ touch panel.
- Large test volume of 200 liters with polished stainless steel walls for test load of up to 125 kg.
- Electronic console with digital I/O for controlling the hardness system.
- Hardness scales interchangeable between Shore A and IRHD N.
- Air-cooled refrigeration unit with continuously variable power adjustment by S!MPAC and chloride-free refrigeration cycle.
- Standards: ASTM D2240, DIN EN ISO 868, DIN ISO 48, DIN ISO 7619-1
- 12“ touch display for easy user interface providing a clearly defined set of menus to navigate through all the available functions.
- Film cartridge for continuous feeding to the test cavity.
- With both the upper and lower dies being able to rotate, there is no more limitation on the strain.
- Retractable casters for easy mobility.
- Solid construction with high grade sheet metal.
- Multiple samples tray with optional automatic loading system.
- Standards: ISO 13145, ISO 6502, ASTM D5289, ASTM D6204, ASTM D6601, ASTM D6048, ASTM D7050, ASTM D7605, DIN 53529