Specifically Designed for Coal and Coke Analysis
MULTI-SAMPLE (19) THERMOGRAVIMETRIC ANALYZERS WITH AUTOMATIC CRUCIBLE-COVER PLACEMENT AND REMOVAL FOR VOLATILES AND OPERATIONAL SOFTWARE IN WINDOWS
NAVAS INSTRUMENTS TGA-2000 SERIES
THE NAVAS INSTRUMENTS TGA-2000 THERMAL GRAVIMETRIC ANALYSIS INSTRUMENTS WILL PROVIDE FAST, CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE MOISTURE, VOLATILE MATTER AND ASH ANALYSIS WITHOUT THE NEED FOR CONSTANT OPERATOR ATTENTION
- Automatic crucible cover placement and removal provides for better volatile matter analysis by reducing sample oxidation and eliminating the possibility of contamination.
- Operator safety: Risk of operator burns is reduced since the furnace does not have to be opened manually to place/remove covers.
- Elimination of the possibility of the covers falling inside furnace.
- Parts subjected to heat are made of a special metal alloy to withstand high temperatures (furnace carousels, balance pedestal, crucibles and covers), thus eliminating breakage.
Ceramic crucibles and covers are available as an option.
- No waste of consumables and reduced consumption of resources.
- Although specifically designed for the coal/coke industry, the TGA-2000 may be used in any application where crucible covers need to be placed/removed.
- Quickly determine moisture, volatiles, ash, fixed-carbon and LOI (Loss on ignition).
Determination of: moisture, volatiles, ash, fixed-carbon, LOI ( Loss on ignition)
Applications: coal, coke, etc., and any application where automatic placement and removal of crucible covers inside the furnace may be beneficial.
CLICK HERE TO SEE 3D DRAWINGS OF OUR SIMPLE AND PROBLEM-FREE MECHANISM (PATENTED)
Temperature range: 50 ~ 1000 ºC ±1 ºC
Sample Size: 0.1 ~ 5 grams
Standard Deviation of 0.0002 grams
Weight Loss/Gain Range: 0 ~ 100 %
# Of Samples: 19 simultaneously, other models/numbers of samples are available
Navas Instruments TGA – 2000’s come standard with these notable differences:
- All parts subjected to heat (carousels, balance pedestal, crucibles and covers) are made from a metal alloy to withstand high temperatures.
- Temperature regulation is plus/minus one degree Centigrade.
- Extremely robust mechanical design.
- Exceptional and unsurpassed reliability.
- Complete brand name digital precision balance of 0.1 mg sensitivity with display.
- Complete brand name temperature controller with display.
- Service, although seldom required, does not require highly-trained technicians.
- Parts are standard and generally available locally.
All Navas Instruments thermal gravimetric analyzers fully comply with standard methodologies related to this type TGA analysis.
Multi Sample TGA
MULTI-MATRIX, MULTI-SAMPLE TGA
MULTIPLE – SAMPLE, QUICK ASH AND/OR MOISTURE ANALYZER WITH AUTO LOADER FOR LARGE THROUGHPUT AND WITH OPERATIONAL SOFTWARE IN WINDOWS
(Navas Instruments MMS-4000 Series, Accurate TGA method)
The MMS-4000 is ideal for applications where is necessary to analyze a large amount of samples and let the instrument work at night, like flour, food, feed, cement and other applications.
LOI at 1000 º C in 20 minutes (15 to 19 samples simultaneously, depending on model, auto loader with capacity for 78 samples, can process 93 samples automatically overnight)
THE INSTRUMENT CAN WORK AT NIGHT WITHOUT OPERATOR ATTENTION
Furnace carousel, balance pedestal and crucibles are made of a special metal alloy for high temperatures (ceramic crucibles are also available for some applications).
THE NAVAS INSTRUMENTS MMS-4000 THERMOGRAVIMETRIC ANALYSIS INSTRUMENTS WILL PROVIDE FAST, CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE MOISTURE AND/OR ASH ANALYSIS WITHOUT THE NEED FOR CONSTANT OPERATOR ATTENTION
Determination of: moisture and/or ash.
Applications: flour, wheat, food, animal feed, snacks, dough, coal (quick ash), coke (quick ash), coal preparation plants, biomass, biochar, graphite, iron ore, cement, calcium carbonate, bauxite, fertilizers, rubbers, plastics, used engine oil, etc…
Temperature Range: 50 ~ 1000 º C ± 1 º C
Sample Size: 0.1 ~ 10 grams
Standard Deviation of ± 0.0002 grams
Number of samples: 15 to 19 simultaneously, models with different numbers of samples available, can process 93 samples automatically overnight
Weight Loss/Gain Range: 0 ~ 100 %.
Navas Instruments MMS – 4000’s come standard with these notable differences:
- All parts subjected to heat (carousel, balance pedestal and crucibles) are made from a metal alloy for high temperatures
- Temperature regulation is plus/minus one degree Centigrade
- Extremely robust mechanical design
- Exceptional and unsurpassed reliability
- Complete brand name digital precision balance of 0.1 mg sensitivity with display
- Complete brand name temperature controller with display
- Service, although seldom required, does not require highly-trained technicians
- Parts are standard and generally available locally
All Navas Instruments thermogravimetric analyzers fully comply with
standard methodologies related to this type TGA analysis