Specifically Designed for Coal and Coke Analysis
MULTI-SAMPLE (19) THERMOGRAVIMETRIC ANALYZERS WITH AUTOMATIC CRUCIBLE-COVER PLACEMENT AND REMOVAL FOR VOLATILES AND OPERATIONAL SOFTWARE IN WINDOWS
NAVAS INSTRUMENTS TGA-2000 SERIES
THE NAVAS INSTRUMENTS TGA-2000 THERMAL GRAVIMETRIC ANALYSIS INSTRUMENTS WILL PROVIDE FAST, CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE MOISTURE, VOLATILE MATTER AND ASH ANALYSIS WITHOUT THE NEED FOR CONSTANT OPERATOR ATTENTION
- Automatic crucible cover placement and removal provides for better volatile matter analysis by reducing sample oxidation and eliminating the possibility of contamination.
- Operator safety: Risk of operator burns is reduced since the furnace does not have to be opened manually to place/remove covers.
- Elimination of the possibility of the covers falling inside furnace.
- Parts subjected to heat are made of a special metal alloy to withstand high temperatures (furnace carousels, balance pedestal, crucibles and covers), thus eliminating breakage.
Ceramic crucibles and covers are available as an option.
- No waste of consumables and reduced consumption of resources.
- Although specifically designed for the coal/coke industry, the TGA-2000 may be used in any application where crucible covers need to be placed/removed.
- Quickly determine moisture, volatiles, ash, fixed-carbon and LOI (Loss on ignition).
Determination of: moisture, volatiles, ash, fixed-carbon, LOI ( Loss on ignition)
Applications: coal, coke, etc., and any application where automatic placement and removal of crucible covers inside the furnace may be beneficial.
Temperature range: 50 ~ 1000 ºC ±1 ºC
Sample Size: 0.1 ~ 5 grams
Standard Deviation of 0.0002 grams
Weight Loss/Gain Range: 0 ~ 100 %
# Of Samples: 19 simultaneously, other models/numbers of samples are available
Navas Instruments TGA - 2000's come standard with these notable differences:
- All parts subjected to heat (carousels, balance pedestal, crucibles and covers) are made from a metal alloy to withstand high temperatures.
- Temperature regulation is plus/minus one degree Centigrade.
- Extremely robust mechanical design.
- Exceptional and unsurpassed reliability.
- Complete brand name digital precision balance of 0.1 mg sensitivity with display.
- Complete brand name temperature controller with display.
- Service, although seldom required, does not require highly-trained technicians.
- Parts are standard and generally available locally.
All Navas Instruments thermal gravimetric analyzers fully comply with standard methodologies related to this type TGA analysis.