MULTI-MATRIX, MULTI-SAMPLE TGA
MULTIPLE - SAMPLE, QUICK ASH AND/OR MOISTURE ANALYZER WITH AUTO LOADER FOR LARGE THROUGHPUT AND WITH OPERATIONAL SOFTWARE IN WINDOWS
(Navas Instruments MMS-4000 Series, Accurate TGA method)
The MMS-4000 is ideal for applications where is necessary to analyze a large amount of samples and let the instrument work at night, like flour, food, feed, cement and other applications.
LOI at 1000 º C in 20 minutes (15 to 19 samples simultaneously, depending on model, auto loader with capacity for 78 samples, can process 93 samples automatically overnight)
THE INSTRUMENT CAN WORK AT NIGHT WITHOUT OPERATOR ATTENTION
Furnace carousel, balance pedestal and crucibles are made of a special metal alloy for high temperatures (ceramic crucibles are also available for some applications).
THE NAVAS INSTRUMENTS MMS-4000 THERMOGRAVIMETRIC ANALYSIS INSTRUMENTS WILL PROVIDE FAST, CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE MOISTURE AND/OR ASH ANALYSIS WITHOUT THE NEED FOR CONSTANT OPERATOR ATTENTION
Determination of: moisture and/or ash.
Applications: flour, wheat, food, animal feed, snacks, dough, coal (quick ash), coke (quick ash), coal preparation plants, biomass, biochar, graphite, iron ore, cement, calcium carbonate, bauxite, fertilizers, rubbers, plastics, used engine oil, etc...
Temperature Range: 50 ~ 1000 º C ± 1 º C
Sample Size: 0.1 ~ 10 grams
Standard Deviation of ± 0.0002 grams
Number of samples: 15 to 19 simultaneously, models with different numbers of samples available, can process 93 samples automatically overnight
Weight Loss/Gain Range: 0 ~ 100 %.
Navas Instruments MMS - 4000's come standard with these notable differences:
- All parts subjected to heat (carousel, balance pedestal and crucibles) are made from a metal alloy for high temperatures
- Temperature regulation is plus/minus one degree Centigrade
- Extremely robust mechanical design
- Exceptional and unsurpassed reliability
- Complete brand name digital precision balance of 0.1 mg sensitivity with display
- Complete brand name temperature controller with display
- Service, although seldom required, does not require highly-trained technicians
- Parts are standard and generally available locally
All Navas Instruments thermogravimetric analyzers fully comply with
standard methodologies related to this type TGA analysis