Temperature Index Module
- The Temperature Index extends the range of the Oxygen Index Module, so that the oxygen index of materials can be measured at elevated temperatures
- Generally, the oxygen index falls as the gas mixture is heated, so work at elevated temperatures supplements work carried out at room temperature
- This new model utilises the very latest control technology.
- Selection of all variable elements is by easy to use touchscreen and the intelligent system adjusts accordingly
- This differs from most competitive products, where valves need to be adjusted manually, which is a time consuming and a tedious task